- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Nielsen’s top prime-time programs for Feb. 18-24
Question of the Day
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Feb. 18-24. Listings include the week’s ranking and viewership.
1. “The Oscars,” ABC, 40.38 million.
2. “Oscars Red Carpet Live” (Sunday, 8 p.m.), ABC, 25.53 million.
3. “NCIS,” CBS, 21.08 million.
4. “The Big Bang Theory,” CBS, 17.62 million.
5. “Oscars Red Carpet Live” (Sunday, 7:30 p.m.), ABC, 16.5 million.
6. “NCIS: Los Angeles,” CBS, 16.27 million.
7. “American Idol” (Wednesday), Fox, 14.37 million.
8. “Person of Interest,” CBS, 14.23 million.
9. “American Idol” (Thursday), Fox, 13.66 million.
10. “Two and a Half Men,” CBS, 13.41 million.
11. “Oscars Red Carpet Live” (Sunday, 7 p.m.), ABC, 12.44 million.
12. “Blue Bloods,” CBS, 11.21 million.
13. “Elementary,” CBS, 11.19 million.
14. “Criminal Minds,” CBS, 10.69 million.
By John McAfee
- Breaking Fad: Alligators becoming the new pit bulls for drug dealers, cops say
- D.C. to tout Obamacare among youth waiting for Air Jordans
- Huge backlash mounts over suspension of 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson
- TARGET credit card theft swells to 40 million victims
- Special ops vets slam military benefit cuts
- Obama: 2014 will be 'breakthrough year' for U.S.
- Dems use new filibuster rules to approve DHS nominee Alejandro Mayorkas under investigation
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Our Choice: Individual responsibility and self-government or the abandonment of the American Revolution
Al Maurer provides a common sense, conservatarian, Constitutional conservative perspective from the battleground state of Colorado
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow