- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
McGraw enjoys his ‘Freedom’ after hard times
Question of the Day
Mr. McGraw says that kind of struggle never ends. But he’s learned how to turn those negative forces into a positive energy that envelops his career and his relationships.
“[I’m] growing up a little bit, I guess, is what I’m trying to say more than anything overall,” Mr. McGraw said with that killer sly grin of his. He recalled a recent conversation with Miss Hill in which he said something somewhat mature. “She looked at me and said, ‘Well, I think you’ve finally hit 16.’ So I think that’s been good for our marriage. I’ll take 16.”
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world