The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Jan. 28, to Sunday, Feb. 3, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX, “I Love It ” (Big Beat Records/Atlantic)
2. Flux Pavilion feat. Childish Gambino, “Do or Die” (Atlantic Records)
3. Bonobo, “Cirrus” (Ninja Tune)
4. The Neighbourhood, “Sweater Weather” (The (r)evolve Group)
5. Lil Wayne, “Love Me” (Cash Money Records Inc.)
7. Justin Bieber, “Nothing Like Us_Bonus Track” (Island Def Jam Music Group)
8. Bring Me the Horizon, “Shadow Moses” (RCA Records)
9. Trinidad James, “All Gold Everything_Remix” (Def Jam Records)
10. Bruno Mars, “When I Was Your Man” (Atlantic Records)
1. Bonobo, “Cirrus” (Ninja Tune)
2. Pulp, “After You” (Rough Trade)View Entire Story
By John Solomon
How the government's punishing of the exposure of official wrongdoing can linger for years
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up.
Are there profound differences between the Left and the Right? You betcha.
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
A carefully guided tour through the confusing world of modern bookselling and publishing.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention