- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
SHOW BITS: Olympians make the scene
Question of the Day
Buscemi was nominated for best actor in a TV drama, while C.K. was up for best actor in a TV musical or comedy.
Elsewhere in the ballroom, Kathryn Bigelow and Jodie Foster made a beeline for each other, navigating around several star-filled dinner tables to exchange greetings and a hug.
_ Sandy Cohen _ http://www.twitter.com/apsandy
As the announcer shouted out that it was time to clear the red carpet and get inside for the Golden Globes show, Anne Hathaway managed to quickly sign her name to a fan’s autograph book.
George Clooney and his fan weren’t so lucky.
The fan-friendly actor was heading toward the bleacher crowd before he was ushered inside just in time for cameras to roll.
_ Anthony McCartney _ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/mccartneyAP
A tube of lip gloss, some mascara, an iPhone and her driver’s number.
That’s all Megan Hilty of “Smash” is carrying in her golden clutch at this year’s Golden Globes.
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have even less in their itty-bitty purses. They’re empty.
The ceremony’s co-hosts whipped them open and held them upside down on the red carpet for the “Today” show co-hosts before the heading inside to prove nothing was weighing them down Sunday.
_ Derrik J. Lang _ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/derrikjlang
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Proving A Point: Redskins' Bacarri Rambo vows to make impact in second year
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world