- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
SHOW BITS: It’s after-party time
Question of the Day
Toby Jones dropped a little scoop on the next chapter in “The Hunger Games” series.
“It’s obviously bigger and a different kind of film this time, more centered on the games themselves,” he said on the red carpet at the Golden Globes.
Jones was at the awards show as a nominee for best actor in a miniseries or movie for his performance as Alfred Hitchcock in HBO’s “The Girl.” He lost out to Kevin Costner.
The actor will reprise his role of Claudius Templesmith in “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire,” and of course Globe winner Jennifer Lawrence will be back as Katniss Everdeen.
_ Beth Harris _ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/bethharrisap
QUICKQUOTE: “NO! Hahahahahahaha” _ Adele, responding to a question about whether she expects to play a Bond girl now that she’s won a Golden Globe award for “Skyfall.”
_ Anthony McCartney_ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/mccartneyAP
QUICKQUOTE: “I’ll revisit that area because I like original story and I think that they are our Shakespeare in a sense. I never do Westerns for the shootouts. I always do them for the language.” _ Kevin Costner on whether he’ll do another Western project after winning a Golden Globe for his role on “Hatfields & McCoys.”
_ Anthony McCartney _ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/mccartneyAP
QUICKQUOTE: “Oh my God, what an exciting special guest: That was Hillary Clinton’s husband! _ Golden Globes co-host Amy Poehler after a special appearance by former President Bill Clinton.
_ Sandy Cohen _ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/apsandy
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell's wife had 'crush' on CEO
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world