- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Stevie Wonder: Singer to perform Super Bowl weekend
Question of the Day
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Stevie Wonder is the latest in a parade of entertainers that will perform in New Orleans Super Bowl weekend.
The Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame singer is headlining an outdoor concert near the Wyndham Riverfront Hotel on Feb. 2, the evening before the big game.
A spokeswoman for the event said Friday that Bud Light is sponsoring the concert. It will include performances by Texas blues guitarist Gary Clark Jr. and others.
Also that night, Justin Timberlake is appearing in his first concert in more than four years during "DIRECTV Super Saturday Night," an invitation-only concert being held after DIRECTV's "Celebrity Beach Bowl" that will include a performance by Miami rapper Pitbull.
"Celebrity Beach Bowl" is a star-studded flag football match that will include rapper Snoop Dogg and actor Neil Patrick Harris.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world