- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Poll: Obama unites Texans — on impeachment
Question of the Day
The left-leaning Public Policy Polling has found an overwhelming support from Texas Republicans to impeach President Obama.
What’s even more intriguing is the amount of minorities who support the idea, with 15 percent of Texas’ blacks and 30 percent of the state’s Hispanics saying they’d vote for impeachment.
The poll found that 67 percent of the state’s Republicans support impeachment, and shockingly, 12 percent of Democrats are in favor of ousting the newly reelected president.
The poll also found that the older you are in the Lone Star State, the more likely you are to want Mr. Obama impeached. About 46 percent of residents 65 or older support the idea.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- 'Orange is the New Black' popularity forces Mich. sheriff to order uniform change
- Bad business: Fla. car dealership gives woman refund in pennies
- Little Rock Air Force Base on lockdown due to 'suspicious individual'
- White flags baffle NYPD: 'We're lucky it wasn't a bomb'
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Hezbollah in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: 'Emergency plan' launched
- Whistleblowers flood VA with lawsuits despite apology
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- CROWLEY: The good-time president
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq