- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
Ray Romano loves his ‘Parenthood’ role
NEW YORK (AP) - Fans of "Parenthood" love Ray Romano.
The former star of "Everybody Loves Raymond" is currently appearing on NBC's "Parenthood" in a multi-episode arc as a photographer involved with Lauren Graham's character. He's hoping the love lasts a little longer.
Romano told The Associated Press on Tuesday he shot his last episode for season four and if the show gets a fifth season, he'd consider coming back.
"As long as they have a good idea for my character, I'd be happy to do it," Romano said.
Romano told show runner Jason Katims he was a fan of the show and joked that since his series, "Men of a Certain Age" was canceled he was "unemployed and would work cheap."
This season concludes Jan. 22. No word on if it's been renewed.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Otter attacks, kills alligator at Florida wildlife refuge
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again