- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
John Krasinski: Life is ‘weird’ after ‘The Office,’ actor says
BOSTON (AP) — The actor John Krasinski says life has been “really weird” and difficult after the popular NBC show “The Office” wrapped up last month.
Mr. Krasinski spent 10 years playing Jim in the mockumentary about a clan of quirky cubicle dwellers at the fictional Dunder Mifflin Paper Co.
He told The Associated Press on Wednesday that letting go of the show and his character has been hard. He says he misses his friends and the routine associated with the show, which introduced him to the entertainment business.
Mr. Krasinski was speaking after returning to his home state of Massachusetts to help raise funds for cancer research and pay tribute to 100 people and organizations that have helped fight the disease.
Mr. Krasinski hosted the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center’s annual fundraiser, accompanied by his wife, the actress Emily Blunt.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- DeLAY: Hearings offer ripe target in Obamacare battle
- Attacks, rapes and forced conversions to Islam spike for Egypt's Christian women: report
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.