- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
John Krasinski: Life is ‘weird’ after ‘The Office,’ actor says
BOSTON (AP) — The actor John Krasinski says life has been “really weird” and difficult after the popular NBC show “The Office” wrapped up last month.
Mr. Krasinski spent 10 years playing Jim in the mockumentary about a clan of quirky cubicle dwellers at the fictional Dunder Mifflin Paper Co.
He told The Associated Press on Wednesday that letting go of the show and his character has been hard. He says he misses his friends and the routine associated with the show, which introduced him to the entertainment business.
Mr. Krasinski was speaking after returning to his home state of Massachusetts to help raise funds for cancer research and pay tribute to 100 people and organizations that have helped fight the disease.
Mr. Krasinski hosted the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center’s annual fundraiser, accompanied by his wife, the actress Emily Blunt.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- In its hunt for Senate, Republican candidates campaign against Harry Reid
- Obamacare class-action suit opens a new legal front
- List Hillary Clinton's successes? State Dept. spokeswoman flubs answer
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- 'Conservatives' should feel exposed by Bundy's racist comments: Scarborough
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China, prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Sold out: Ukraine's leadership swapped best military weapons for cash
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014