- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Exclusive sneak peek: Larry King’s first column for Kremlin propaganda network RT (Parody)
EXCLUSIVE: Larry King is joining the Kremlin-funded propaganda network RT. I’ve gotten a sneak preview of King’s first column for the struggling cable outlet.
Those girls in Pussy Riot should really eat something; they’re nothing but skin and bones … The rebels in Syria are bad news; someone should help Assad out … Have you seen Putin riding a bear? That man has tamed nature … Look, we all have our issues, but shouldn’t journalists know when to keep their mouths shut?
Yowza! Vanessa Hudgens is really warming up Moscow theaters in “Spring Breakers” … I just don’t understand why Viktor Yushchenko would spike his tea with Dioxin … Seems to me that Europe needs natural gas more than protection from missiles … People tell me that the vodka here is better, but when you mix it with prune juice it all tastes about the same …
But really, what is propaganda? … Americans really should’ve listened to the Russian secret police about those Chechens … What’s a theater full of people when law and order is on the line … Speaking of “Law and Order,” it feels like Dick Wolf is really missing out on an opportunity in the motherland …
I was not told I would be paid in Gazprom stock … I’m not saying Bernard-Henri Levy should button up his shirt. But I am saying he shouldn’t lie about what he saw in Georgia … Do you think we could convince Kobe Bryant to buy one of these struggling Russian basketball franchises? Showtime comes to St. Petersburg!
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.