- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Exclusive sneak peek: Larry King’s first column for Kremlin propaganda network RT (Parody)
Question of the Day
EXCLUSIVE: Larry King is joining the Kremlin-funded propaganda network RT. I’ve gotten a sneak preview of King’s first column for the struggling cable outlet.
Those girls in Pussy Riot should really eat something; they’re nothing but skin and bones … The rebels in Syria are bad news; someone should help Assad out … Have you seen Putin riding a bear? That man has tamed nature … Look, we all have our issues, but shouldn’t journalists know when to keep their mouths shut?
Yowza! Vanessa Hudgens is really warming up Moscow theaters in “Spring Breakers” … I just don’t understand why Viktor Yushchenko would spike his tea with Dioxin … Seems to me that Europe needs natural gas more than protection from missiles … People tell me that the vodka here is better, but when you mix it with prune juice it all tastes about the same …
But really, what is propaganda? … Americans really should’ve listened to the Russian secret police about those Chechens … What’s a theater full of people when law and order is on the line … Speaking of “Law and Order,” it feels like Dick Wolf is really missing out on an opportunity in the motherland …
I was not told I would be paid in Gazprom stock … I’m not saying Bernard-Henri Levy should button up his shirt. But I am saying he shouldn’t lie about what he saw in Georgia … Do you think we could convince Kobe Bryant to buy one of these struggling Russian basketball franchises? Showtime comes to St. Petersburg!
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world