- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways also stops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
Exclusive sneak peek: Larry King’s first column for Kremlin propaganda network RT (Parody)
Question of the Day
EXCLUSIVE: Larry King is joining the Kremlin-funded propaganda network RT. I’ve gotten a sneak preview of King’s first column for the struggling cable outlet.
Those girls in Pussy Riot should really eat something; they’re nothing but skin and bones … The rebels in Syria are bad news; someone should help Assad out … Have you seen Putin riding a bear? That man has tamed nature … Look, we all have our issues, but shouldn’t journalists know when to keep their mouths shut?
Yowza! Vanessa Hudgens is really warming up Moscow theaters in “Spring Breakers” … I just don’t understand why Viktor Yushchenko would spike his tea with Dioxin … Seems to me that Europe needs natural gas more than protection from missiles … People tell me that the vodka here is better, but when you mix it with prune juice it all tastes about the same …
But really, what is propaganda? … Americans really should’ve listened to the Russian secret police about those Chechens … What’s a theater full of people when law and order is on the line … Speaking of “Law and Order,” it feels like Dick Wolf is really missing out on an opportunity in the motherland …
I was not told I would be paid in Gazprom stock … I’m not saying Bernard-Henri Levy should button up his shirt. But I am saying he shouldn’t lie about what he saw in Georgia … Do you think we could convince Kobe Bryant to buy one of these struggling Russian basketball franchises? Showtime comes to St. Petersburg!
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Obamacare dealt massive setback by federal appeals court
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq