- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
Exclusive sneak peek: Larry King’s first column for Kremlin propaganda network RT (Parody)
Those girls in Pussy Riot should really eat something; they’re nothing but skin and bones … The rebels in Syria are bad news; someone should help Assad out … Have you seen Putin riding a bear? That man has tamed nature … Look, we all have our issues, but shouldn’t journalists know when to keep their mouths shut?
Yowza! Vanessa Hudgens is really warming up Moscow theaters in “Spring Breakers” … I just don’t understand why Viktor Yushchenko would spike his tea with Dioxin … Seems to me that Europe needs natural gas more than protection from missiles … People tell me that the vodka here is better, but when you mix it with prune juice it all tastes about the same …
But really, what is propaganda? … Americans really should’ve listened to the Russian secret police about those Chechens … What’s a theater full of people when law and order is on the line … Speaking of “Law and Order,” it feels like Dick Wolf is really missing out on an opportunity in the motherland …
I was not told I would be paid in Gazprom stock … I’m not saying Bernard-Henri Levy should button up his shirt. But I am saying he shouldn’t lie about what he saw in Georgia … Do you think we could convince Kobe Bryant to buy one of these struggling Russian basketball franchises? Showtime comes to St. Petersburg!
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Sen. Rand Paul: Supreme Court needs to re-examine Fourth Amendment
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- Sen. Richard Durbin: No line in the sand on unemployment benefits
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Let it snow
White House pets gone wild!