- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Shakira: ‘I look decent,’ singer says of her post-baby body
WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (AP) — Colombian superstar Shakira is learning how to balance her demanding work schedule with being a new mom one day at a time.
“It’s part of motherhood, you know,” she said of juggling personal and professional life. “You got to figure it out as you go.”
“He’s great. He’s so mellow, but he’s very alert, too,” she said in an interview Wednesday night at House of Blues in West Hollywood. “It’s like he knows what’s going on around him. He knows when someone comes in the room or comes out. He’s something.”
“With Milan it’s a full-blown nursery!” Mr. Daly said of Shakira’s baby-proofed double-wide trailer. “It’s just like Shakira’s door opens and ‘It’s a Small World’ starts playing. It’s built for Milan. And it’s really special and it’s cool. We’re like a little family.”
But according to Shakira, it’s not the children who cause the most trouble.
“It’s like a kindergarten because these guys are already babies. They’re babies!” she joked of her fellow coaches.
When it comes to getting those famous hips back into pre-baby shape, Shakira said she’s still working on it.
“I still have a long way to go. I still have a few pounds over to lose,” she said. “I look decent.”
TWT Video Picks
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Depth, distance reduce impact of California quake
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again