- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Verizon Center hosts NCAA tournament opening-weekend games, and we've got you covered.
Comments from the captain.
Referees become big part of story in final seconds.
News and notes from all four NCAA tournament games Thursday in Washington.
Huskies out to prove why they deserve Final Four consideration.
Bulldogs win on buzzer-beater but get there thanks to some great guard play on the glass.
Tigers featured "40 minutes of hell" but Bearcats think they can match it.
The Pitt Panthers face the UNC-Asheville Bulldogs.
Huskies swept through Big East tournament but their goals are bigger.
March Madness comes to Verizon Center.
What's coming on the blog later.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job