• “Taking Shape: Ceramics in Southeast Asia.” Through 2010.
Baltimore Museum of Art
10 Art Museum Drive, off the 3100 block of North Charles Street, Baltimore. 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday-Friday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, Sunday. Closed Monday, Tuesday. Admission free, except for ticketed exhibits. 410/396-7100.
• “Meditations on African Art: Color.” Through Aug. 19.
• “Front Room: Ripple Effect.” Through Sept. 2.
• “Nuno: Japanese Tradition/Innovation in Cloth.” Through Oct. 7.
• “Rodin: Expression & Influence.” Through April 6, 2008.
The Bead Museum
400 Seventh St. NW. 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday-Saturday, 1-4 p.m. Sunday. 202/624-4500.
• “Bead Timeline of History.” Permanent exhibition.
Corcoran Gallery of Art
17th Street and New York Avenue NW. 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Thursday. 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday-Saturday. $10-$14. Metro: Farragut West. 202/639-1700.
• “Masterpieces: European Art from the Collection.” Ongoing exhibition.
• “Wolfgang Tillmans.” Through Aug. 12.
• “Black Box: Takeshi Murata.” Through Sept. 9.
sign up for
MOST READ ON WT
Does it take over 25 years in public service to really know what goes on in Washington?
NFL junkie Eric Golub reports on his favorite obsession. There is no football offseason. Every February he pretends to care about other sports while sobbing uncontrollably each Sunday until September.
We welcome you to the intimate and personal thoughts on the news and events we, as editors, watch, read, and discuss with our writers every day.