- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Progress slow but sure for Campbell
Question of the Day
As the Redskins wrapped up minicamp, receiver Santana Moss, right guard Randy Thomas and Landry did not practice, and running back Clinton Portis was limited. Cornerback Shawn Springs missed his third consecutive day so he could be with his wife and newborn baby.
Coach Joe Gibbs expects every player to be ready for training camp, which will start in late July.
“Everybody is hopefully on the way back to getting really healthy,” he said. “We came into the offseason healthier than we did last year, but you always have some guys that need to get things taken care of. They’ve all come back from their surgeries quicker in almost every case, which is good.”
By Donald Lambro
Even retail giant Wal-Mart shows telltale signs of trouble
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world