1. Bill Parcells, Miami: Dolphins honcho controls the direction of the first round.
2. Branden Albert, Virginia: Lineman could go anywhere from fifth to 25th.
3. Darren McFadden, Arkansas: Questionable past … but he’s really fast.
4. Matt Ryan, Boston College: Should be the first QB taken.
5. Jerry Jones, Dallas: Because no one really knows what the Cowboys’ owner will do. … even he doesn’t know.
By John Solomon
How the government's punishing of the exposure of official wrongdoing can linger for years
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up.
Are there profound differences between the Left and the Right? You betcha.
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
A carefully guided tour through the confusing world of modern bookselling and publishing.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention