- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
ON SOCCER: Soehn a man of his word
Question of the Day
Notes - Midfielder Joe Vide, who joined United from San Jose on July 16, is available for Saturday’s game.
“We are still figuring Joe out,” Soehn said. “It takes time and we are still evaluating him.” …
The Bolivian national team has called United striker Jaime Moreno up for the international friendly against Guatemala at RFK on Wednesday. …
Former United goalie Nick Rimando earned MLS player of the month honors for July. He had three shutouts in five games to help Real Salt Lake take top spot in the Western Conference for the first time in franchise history. …
The New England Revolution will battle the Houston Dynamo for the SuperLiga title at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on Tuesday.
About the Author
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world