- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Yen for yogurt
Question of the Day
“I’m not quite sure if we’re there yet, but we’re certainly going to try to get there,” he said. “You do want to have enough yogurt cultures to be considered by the NYA as a complete yogurt. It’s certainly something to live up to.”
TCBY’s frozen yogurt includes seven different cultures (NYA testing only considers two for certification), and TCBY Director of Marketing Steve Willies said the company is considering pursuing independent certification for its 1,000 stores across the country. Yogen Fruz, a Toronto-based company with plans to begin expanding into the Washington market as early as this year, does not certify their yogurt, either, but President Aaron Serruya said he may pursue it if customers demand it. In the meantime, he said, company tests show Yogen Fruz’s frozen yogurt contains 70 million cultures per ounce.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors