- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Question of the Day
TWT FIVE - MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TV PICKS
1. Indianapolis 500 (Sunday, Chs. 7, 2). IMS has been Danica Patrick’s best track since she emerged on the scene. She starts in Row 2, but Dan Wheldon will win his second 500.
2. Stanley Cup Finals (Saturday and Monday, Versus). The Pittsburgh-Detroit matchup is intriguing on a lot of levels. Penguins in six games.
3. Coca Cola 600 (Sunday, Chs. 5, 45). The 600-miler is the longest on the Sprint Cup circuit, testing every driver and every piece of equipment. Dale Earnhardt Jr. will break his winless streak.
4. Brewers-Nationals (Friday-Monday). Heading into a West Coast trip — including a series at Arizona — the Nationals need to have a good weekend. The teams will split the four games.
5. NBA conference finals. Spurs-Lakers/Pistons-Celtics. Don’t care enough to make a prediction. The games are completely boring.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world