- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Question of the Day
MILWAUKEE BREWERS AT WASHINGTON NATIONALS
7:35 p.m., RHP Jeff Suppan (2-3, 4.78) vs. LHP Odalis Perez (1-4, 4.34).
7:05 p.m., RHP Seth McClung (1-1, 3.54) vs. LHP John Lannan (4-4, 3.40).
1:35 p.m., LHP Manny Parra (2-2, 4.40) vs. RHP Tim Redding (6-3, 3.16).
1:35 p.m., RHP Ben Sheets (5-1, 2.92) vs. TBA.
This four-game series, which runs through Memorial Day, matches two teams hurting in two different areas. Without Nick Johnson, Washington's lineup has appeared next to punchless, scoring eight runs in its last four games. The Brewers removed right-hander Carlos Villanueva from the rotation, replacing him with McClung on Wednesday. Unless his right elbow suffers a setback, Shawn Hill will start Monday for the Nationals.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell's wife had 'crush' on CEO
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women's fitness tests
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world