- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Zorn: No need to alter Redskins’ playcalling setup
Question of the Day
“It’s all about being a family and having thick skin,” fullback Mike Sellers said. “You pray on it, you try to get past it, but it’s hard. With Sean, it was hard for me to concentrate because we were so close. You don’t wish that on anybody.”
The Redskins’ offensive line, ravaged all season by injuries, suffered its latest hit when right tackle Stephon Heyer missed Thursday’s practice after tweaking his knee the previous day. Zorn said he expects Heyer to return Friday, which would be encouraging news for a club short on depth up front.
Will Robinson, who has spent the bulk of the season on the practice squad and has yet to appear on the field, was at right tackle in practice Thursday.
Defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth (ankle) and cornerback D’Angelo Hall (knee) returned to practice, but each was limited. Sellers, defensive tackle Cornelius Griffin and safety Kareem Moore also were limited.
Kicker Graham Gano has a sore right ankle and was kept from kicking off during practice. He did attempt several field goals and showed no ill effects.
About the Author
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Latest Obama claim: I don't learn anything from the news
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq