- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Zorn: No need to alter Redskins’ playcalling setup
“It’s all about being a family and having thick skin,” fullback Mike Sellers said. “You pray on it, you try to get past it, but it’s hard. With Sean, it was hard for me to concentrate because we were so close. You don’t wish that on anybody.”
The Redskins’ offensive line, ravaged all season by injuries, suffered its latest hit when right tackle Stephon Heyer missed Thursday’s practice after tweaking his knee the previous day. Zorn said he expects Heyer to return Friday, which would be encouraging news for a club short on depth up front.
Will Robinson, who has spent the bulk of the season on the practice squad and has yet to appear on the field, was at right tackle in practice Thursday.
Defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth (ankle) and cornerback D’Angelo Hall (knee) returned to practice, but each was limited. Sellers, defensive tackle Cornelius Griffin and safety Kareem Moore also were limited.
Kicker Graham Gano has a sore right ankle and was kept from kicking off during practice. He did attempt several field goals and showed no ill effects.
About the Author
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014