- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
Zorn: No need to alter Redskins’ playcalling setup
“It’s all about being a family and having thick skin,” fullback Mike Sellers said. “You pray on it, you try to get past it, but it’s hard. With Sean, it was hard for me to concentrate because we were so close. You don’t wish that on anybody.”
The Redskins’ offensive line, ravaged all season by injuries, suffered its latest hit when right tackle Stephon Heyer missed Thursday’s practice after tweaking his knee the previous day. Zorn said he expects Heyer to return Friday, which would be encouraging news for a club short on depth up front.
Will Robinson, who has spent the bulk of the season on the practice squad and has yet to appear on the field, was at right tackle in practice Thursday.
Defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth (ankle) and cornerback D’Angelo Hall (knee) returned to practice, but each was limited. Sellers, defensive tackle Cornelius Griffin and safety Kareem Moore also were limited.
Kicker Graham Gano has a sore right ankle and was kept from kicking off during practice. He did attempt several field goals and showed no ill effects.
About the Author
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- U.S. military on high alert as Ukraine troops trade gunfire with pro-Russian militants
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes 'your paycheck'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.