- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
Gibbs’ only role with Redskins right now is fan
Question of the Day
Cowboys lose assistant
The Cowboys faced the Redskins without special teams coach Joe DeCamillis, who was taken to a Virginia hospital Sunday with appendicitis.
DeCamillis underwent an emergency appendectomy, and his duties were handled by offensive assistant Wes Phillips and others.
Redskins fans booed and the Green Day song “Know Your Enemy” boomed through the speakers when Shaun Suisham came out to kick the extra point after the Cowboys scored a touchdown in the first quarter. Suisham returned to FedEx Field three weeks after he was cut by the Redskins following a couple of ill-timed missed field goals in the first Dallas game and against New Orleans. …
Safety Reed Doughty had the first interception of his four-year career when he picked off a deflected Tony Romo pass in the second quarter. But it was a costly play for Doughty, who injured his right ankle when he was tackled and left the game. …
Guard Mike Williams, who was recently converted from tackle, left the game in the second quarter with a toe injury. Linebacker Rocky McIntosh also left the game in the third quarter with a back strain.
About the Author
- For Chargers' Turner, there's no turning back
- Ailing Heyer hanging 'tough' for Redskins
- Redskins' Williams out for season finale
- NFL Rewind
- Redskins Grades
Latest Blog Entries
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world