- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Gibbs’ only role with Redskins right now is fan
Cowboys lose assistant
The Cowboys faced the Redskins without special teams coach Joe DeCamillis, who was taken to a Virginia hospital Sunday with appendicitis.
DeCamillis underwent an emergency appendectomy, and his duties were handled by offensive assistant Wes Phillips and others.
Redskins fans booed and the Green Day song “Know Your Enemy” boomed through the speakers when Shaun Suisham came out to kick the extra point after the Cowboys scored a touchdown in the first quarter. Suisham returned to FedEx Field three weeks after he was cut by the Redskins following a couple of ill-timed missed field goals in the first Dallas game and against New Orleans. …
Safety Reed Doughty had the first interception of his four-year career when he picked off a deflected Tony Romo pass in the second quarter. But it was a costly play for Doughty, who injured his right ankle when he was tackled and left the game. …
Guard Mike Williams, who was recently converted from tackle, left the game in the second quarter with a toe injury. Linebacker Rocky McIntosh also left the game in the third quarter with a back strain.
About the Author
- For Chargers' Turner, there's no turning back
- Ailing Heyer hanging 'tough' for Redskins
- Redskins' Williams out for season finale
- NFL Rewind
- Redskins Grades
Latest Blog Entries
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.