- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
AP Little All-America Team
Question of the Day
Quarterback _ Zach Amedro, senior, West Liberty.
Running backs _ Levell Coppage, junior, Wisconsin-Whitewater; Isaac Odim, senior, Minnesota-Duluth.
Linemen _ Amini Silatolu, junior, Midwestern State (Texas); Taylor Boggs, senior, Humboldt State; Michael Tribue, senior, Carson-Newman; Matt Weber, senior, Wisconsin-Whitewater; Kyle Thornton, senior, North Alabama.
Tight end _ Josh Baker, senior, Northwest Missouri State.
Receivers _ Edmund Gates, senior, Abilene Christian; Tyler Beiler, senior, Bridgewater, Va.
All-purpose player _ Anthony Stewart, senior, Central Missouri.
Kicker _ Gareth Rowlands, senior, Tusculum.
Linemen _ Courtney Harris, senior, North Alabama; Chris Mayes, junior, Wesley; Daniel Webb, senior, Emporia State; Aston Whiteside, junior, Abilene Christian.
Linebackers _ Travis Brisco, senior, Urbana; Kyle McGivney, junior, Luther; Nate Dreiling, redshirt freshman, Pittsburg State.
Backs _ Craig Ray, senior, Indianapolis; Tillman Stevens, senior, Eastern New Mexico; Mike Langhurst, senior, Aurora; Keon Robinson, sophomore, Shepherd.
Punter _ Jared Jenkins, senior, Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
- Obama's Afghanistan experts stumped on U.S. death toll, war costs during hearing
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro 'marriage'
- All-out war breaks out in GOP over budget pact
- GOP Rep. Tim Murphy rolls out mental health legislation
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Selfie at heart of Obama fiasco to stay secret
- White House faces press revolt over access to Obama's South Africa flight
- MALCOLM/REIMER: Over-criminalization undermines respect for legal system
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
NFL junkie Eric Golub reports on his favorite obsession. There is no football offseason. Every February he pretends to care about other sports while sobbing uncontrollably each Sunday until September.
Lists of top ten movies, songs, funny moments, fashion statements, automobiles, children's names, stupid celebrity moments, first dates, last dates, weddings, and much, much more.
Communities writers read and review current and past books of note. Also, news and views focusing on print and online media.
An objective, analysis-based perspective of D.C. sports as seen through the eyes of lifelong D.C. sports enthusiast, John Heibel.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow