- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Retired Gen. Wesley Clark, former NATO supreme commander; Bob Maginnis, national security analyst with the Family Research Council; R. Clarke Cooper, executive director of Log Cabin Republicans; Elaine Donnelly, president of the Center for Military Readiness; Tammy Schultz, director of National Security and Joint Warfare at the Marine Corps War College; former national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski; former U.S. Ambassador to Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad; Sakena Yacoobi, executive director of the Afghan Institute of Learning.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Sens. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz., and Dick Durbin, D-Ill.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Sens. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and John Kerry, D-Mass.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Sen. Richard Lugar, R-Ind.; Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore.; Rep. Charles Rangel, D-N.Y.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Sen. Kent Conrad, D-N.D.; Rep. Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas; former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.