- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC's "This Week" _ Retired Gen. Wesley Clark, former NATO supreme commander; Bob Maginnis, national security analyst with the Family Research Council; R. Clarke Cooper, executive director of Log Cabin Republicans; Elaine Donnelly, president of the Center for Military Readiness; Tammy Schultz, director of National Security and Joint Warfare at the Marine Corps War College; former national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski; former U.S. Ambassador to Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad; Sakena Yacoobi, executive director of the Afghan Institute of Learning.
CBS' "Face the Nation" _ Sens. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz., and Dick Durbin, D-Ill.
NBC's "Meet the Press" _ Sens. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and John Kerry, D-Mass.
CNN's "State of the Union" _ Sen. Richard Lugar, R-Ind.; Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore.; Rep. Charles Rangel, D-N.Y.
"Fox News Sunday" _ Sen. Kent Conrad, D-N.D.; Rep. Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas; former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Huge backlash mounts over suspension of 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Deportations under Obama plunged to just 1 percent last year
- Sebelius adds yet another exemption for Obamacare
- PRUDEN: 'Tis the season for apologies
- EDITORIAL: Red faces at the White House
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Southern Fried Politics from the Lens of a Persian-American Millennial
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Paul Rondeau exposes the propaganda, media tricks, and government policies that undermine our families, faith, freedom…and even life itself
Implement these actionable tips, how-to’s and best practices in 10 minutes or less to leverage online communications and technology for brand, business and career development.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow