- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
Guests for Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC's "This Week" _ Discussion of philanthropy with Warren Buffett, Bill and Melinda Gates, Ted Turner and hedge fund manager Tom Steyer.
CBS' "Face the Nation" _ Authors' roundtable with Ron Chernow, Arianna Huffington, Edmund Morris and Bob Woodward.
NBC's "Meet the Press" _ Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., and Jon Kyl, R-Ariz.
CNN's "State of the Union" _ Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz., and Byron Dorgan, D-N.D.; Rep. David Obey, D-Wis.; former President George W. Bush; and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.
"Fox News Sunday" _ Sens. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., and Claire McCaskill, D-Mo.
(This version CORRECTS Corrects spelling of Buffett in ABC lineup. This story is part of AP's general news and entertainment services.)
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world