- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Inside the Beltway
Question of the Day
- Platitudes, gaffes and asides to email@example.com
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Inside the Beltway: Who does Congress work for anyway?
- Inside the Beltway: Larry Klayman's spiritual calling
- Legal gadfly in NSA surveillance case can sting even his own mother in pursuit of principles
- Legal gadfly can sting NSA, even his own mother
- Inside the Beltway: Newest Obamacare Website fixer
Latest Blog Entries
- 90 percent of Americans say Congress 'acts like they don't have a boss'
- A media-intense holiday moment with Armstrong Williams
- The most questionable quotes of the year: Yes, MSNBC wins
- Gallup: Americans trust their car salesmen more than Congress
- Painter, biker, slightly grunge: George W. Bush becomes the new hipster icon
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
- Huge backlash mounts over suspension of 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson
- D.C. to tout Obamacare among youth waiting for Air Jordans
- Dems use new filibuster rules to approve DHS nominee Alejandro Mayorkas under investigation
- TARGET credit card theft swells to 40 million victims
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Special ops vets slam military benefit cuts
- Deportations under Obama plunged to just 1 percent last year
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- EDITORIAL: Red faces at the White House
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
We’re human: we don’t always think things through, so we accept many ideas that are, well, ideas that are wrong. We also look past certain truths without recognizing them.
Consummate traveler Todd DeFeo explores the unique stories that make destinations worth going to.
Happiness is attainable. Morning to night. I love to teach, deal with folks that have an issue and really wish to tackle it and write.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow