- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Former WWE wrestler faces drug, burglary charge
Question of the Day
THONOTOSASSA, FLA. (AP) - Authorities say former WWE wrestler Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart has been arrested on drug charges in Florida.
A Hillsborough County Sheriff's arrest report says the 55-year-old was arrested Sunday. The report says Neidhart was yelling outside a gas station yelling and was seen swallowing several pills.
The report says he had Oxycontin pills and methadone that were prescribed to someone else.
The sheriff's office says the person whose name was on the pills had reported that her medication was stolen from her home. The Tampa Tribune reports that Neidhart is being held on charges of possession and trafficking in a controlled substance and burglary.
Jail records show bond had not been set for Neidhart as of Monday, and it was not immediately known if he had an attorney.
Information from: The Tampa Tribune, http://www.tampatrib.com
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world