- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
O’Donnell: Piers Morgan’s questions were ‘creepy’
WASHINGTON (AP) - Former U.S. Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell says she walked off Piers Morgan's CNN show because of what she described as his "very inappropriate, creepy line of questioning."
The Delaware Republican said Friday on NBC's "Today" show that she wanted to stop the "borderline sexual harassment that was going on."
O'Donnell had been invited to appear on Morgan's show Wednesday to promote her new book. Morgan asked her during the interview whether she still believes masturbation is wrong and supports total abstinence. O'Donnell has made comments in the past about opposing masturbation.
Afterward, O'Donnell became angry when Morgan asked her if she supported gay marriage. She said Morgan was "borderline being a little bit rude."
Someone later said off-camera to O'Donnell that it was "time to go," and she left.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- DeLAY: Hearings offer ripe target in Obamacare battle
- Attacks, rapes and forced conversions to Islam spike for Egypt's Christian women: report
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.