- N.Y. prosecutors: Russian diplomats bilked $1.5 million from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
Guest lineups for Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley; Robert Ford, U.S. ambassador to Syria; author Gloria Steinem.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ White House adviser David Axelrod; Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Steve Forbes, CEO of Forbes; Larry Summers, former White House economics adviser; California Gov. Jerry Brown; Anita Dunn, former White House communications adviser; former Rep. Tom Davis, R-Va.; Mike McConnell, former director of national intelligence.
FOX’s “Fox News Sunday” _ Rep. Paul Ryan. R-Wis.; Bill Miller, chairman and CIO of Legg Mason Capital Management; presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Sens. John Kerry, D-Mass., and John McCain, R-Ariz; former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan; Austan Goolsbee, former chairman, White House Council of Economic Advisers.
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality: liberal group
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- Democratic infighting erupts over 'we can have it all' fantasy on entitlements
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- American teacher shot and killed at Benghazi international school
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- At minimum, a bad deal
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Happiness is attainable. Morning to night. I love to teach, deal with folks that have an issue and really wish to tackle it and write.
Film Reviews and Articles by Kevin Williams
A collection of reader guest articles, thoughts and opinions by Communities writers and breaking news and information.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
White House pets gone wild!