- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Guest lineups for Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley; Robert Ford, U.S. ambassador to Syria; author Gloria Steinem.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ White House adviser David Axelrod; Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Steve Forbes, CEO of Forbes; Larry Summers, former White House economics adviser; California Gov. Jerry Brown; Anita Dunn, former White House communications adviser; former Rep. Tom Davis, R-Va.; Mike McConnell, former director of national intelligence.
FOX’s “Fox News Sunday” _ Rep. Paul Ryan. R-Wis.; Bill Miller, chairman and CIO of Legg Mason Capital Management; presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Sens. John Kerry, D-Mass., and John McCain, R-Ariz; former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan; Austan Goolsbee, former chairman, White House Council of Economic Advisers.
TWT Video Picks
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.