- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes Store
iTunes’ Official Music Charts for the week ending Dec. 19, 2011:
1. “Sexy and I Know It,” LMFAO
2. “We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris),” Rihanna
3. “Good Feeling,” Flo Rida
4. “It Will Rain,” Bruno Mars
5. “Ni(asterisk)(asterisk)(asterisk)as in Paris,” Kanye West, JAY Z
6. “The One That Got Away,” Katy Perry
7. “Set Fire to the Rain,” ADELE
8. “Someone Like You,” ADELE
9. “Red Solo Cup,” Toby Keith
10. “Young, Wild & Free (feat. Bruno Mars),” Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg
1. “Christmas,” Michael Buble
2. “Beyond Magnetic,” Metallica
3. “21,” ADELE
4. “El Camino,” The Black Keys
5. “Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album, Vol. 2,” Glee Cast
6. “Take Care,” Drake
7. “Mac and Devin Go to High School (Music from and Inspired By the Movie),” Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg
7. “Hats Off to the Bull,” Chevelle
8. “Back to Love,” Anthony Hamilton
9. “A Very She & Him Christmas,” She & Him
10. “The Essential NOW That’s What I Call Christmas,” Various Artists
(copyright) 2011 Apple, Inc.
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
- Obama's Afghanistan experts stumped on U.S. death toll, war costs during hearing
- Inside China: Ukraine gets nuke umbrella
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- North Korean dictator stuns world with uncle's execution
- CHELLANEY: China's game of chicken
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro 'marriage'
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- Inside the Ring: China targets Global Hawk drone
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Consummate traveler Todd DeFeo explores the unique stories that make destinations worth going to.
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
Born in 1930 in rural Missouri, Charles Vandegriffe, Sr., brings his time and place to the Communities.
Columns from Voices around the World talking about the events, people, politics and social issues that concern us wherever, and whoever, we are.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow