- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
NCAA Capsules-Philadelphia Regional
Question of the Day
Durham, N.C., 29-3.
Nickname: Blue Devils. Coach: Joanne P. McCallie.
Conference: ACC. Bid: ACC champion.
Region: Philadelphia. Seed: No. 2.
Tournament Record: 43-17, 17 years. Last appearance: 2010.
Scoring: Team (70.5); Jasmine Thomas 14.8; Karima Christmas 9.2; Chelsea Gray 8.4.
Rebounds: Team (42.7); Krystal Thomas 8.7; Karima Christmas 6.2.
Assists/Turnovers: Team (14.9/16.8); Jasmine Thomas 3.3/3.0; Chelsea Gray 2.7/1.8.
3-pointers: Team (.349); Jasmine Thomas 52.
Last Ten: 8-2.
The Skinny: The Blue Devils won their second straight ACC tournament. The Blue Devils are led by all-purpose guard Jasmine Thomas and freshman Chelsea Gray.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
How does our 50th state view D.C. politics?
White House pets gone wild!