- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
Bonds jurors given chemistry and biology lesson
Out of the presence of the jury, U.S. District Judge Susan Illston denied Ruby’s motion to exclude evidence on Acromegaly. Ruby claimed there was insufficient scientific evidence to allow the evidence.
Hoskins, his answers halting at times when he was confronted with inconsistencies, testified Wednesday that he suspected Bonds was using steroids from 1999-03, the year he was fired as Bonds‘ business partner. Hoskins also testified that Bonds‘ shoe and hat size grew _ he had been in charge of ordering Bonds‘ spikes and keeping his uniforms in order.
During cross-examination Thursday, Hoskins admitted that he paid about $10,000 in legal fees for Bell, which she repaid after she sold her house. He also couldn’t recall precisely the allegations his sister made against Bonds that he passed on to federal investigators.
“He had so many cars, I don’t remember,” Hoskins said.
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- GOP bill tries to pull courts into fight with Obama on executive power, enforcing laws
- After three days, Redskins finally address defensive needs
- NRA shirt gets N.Y. high school student suspended
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users' computers
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again