- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court declines to hear challenge to N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
D.C. United crumbles in stoppage time, loses 2-1 to Chicago Fire
Chicago (8-9-16) still must win in its last game, and have New York lose, plus make up a five-goal differential in the process to catch the Red Bulls for the 10th and final spot. D.C. United (9-12-11) and Portland also remain in contention.
Grazzini sparked the rally, taking a layoff feed from Gonzalo Segares and finishing past a diving Bill Hamid from about 15 yards.
Segares then set up the game winner, beating the offsides trap to reach a ball on the left and cross to Chaves, who finished past a stranded Hamid.
United inducted former midfielder Richie Williams, who won MLS Cups with the team in 1996, 1997 and 1999, into its Hall of Tradition during an on-field halftime ceremony.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Jimmy Carter's grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.