- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
D.C. United crumbles in stoppage time, loses 2-1 to Chicago Fire
Chicago (8-9-16) still must win in its last game, and have New York lose, plus make up a five-goal differential in the process to catch the Red Bulls for the 10th and final spot. D.C. United (9-12-11) and Portland also remain in contention.
Grazzini sparked the rally, taking a layoff feed from Gonzalo Segares and finishing past a diving Bill Hamid from about 15 yards.
Segares then set up the game winner, beating the offsides trap to reach a ball on the left and cross to Chaves, who finished past a stranded Hamid.
United inducted former midfielder Richie Williams, who won MLS Cups with the team in 1996, 1997 and 1999, into its Hall of Tradition during an on-field halftime ceremony.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China; prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Protesters, police clash in Philippines ahead of Obama visit
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014