- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Tebow still the starter despite Detroit disaster
Eagles blast Cowboys behind Vick and McCoy
PHILADELPHIA — Michael Vick threw two touchdown passes, LeSean McCoy had a career-best 185 yards rushing and two scores and the Philadelphia Eagles routed the Dallas Cowboys 34-7 Sunday night. The Eagles improved to 13-0 after a bye under coach Andy Reid and snapped a five-game losing streak at Lincoln Financial Field that dated to last season.
AROUND THE LEAGUE
• CARDINALS: Arizona quarterback Kevin Kolb had his right foot in a walking boot Monday to protect a turf toe injury suffered during Sunday’s loss at Baltimore, and said he had “no idea” whether he would be able to play this week against St. Louis.
If Kolb can’t go, second-year pro John Skelton probably would get the start. Skelton started four games late last season.
• RAIDERS: Oakland signed cornerback Lito Sheppard. Sheppard, a former Pro Bowler, spent time in training camp with the Raiders and played in the final exhibition game before being cut.
• BROWNS: Cleveland running back Montario Hardesty has a torn calf muscle and is expected to miss some games. The second-year back started Sunday because Peyton Hillis missed his second straight game with a hamstring injury.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- 'Blarney Blowout' near UMass results in 73 arrests; 4 officers injured
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again