- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
No. 1 LSU eager to test Gators’ inexperienced QB
LSU deploys the 5-foot-9 play-maker on blitzes often, and he has already caused four fumbles, returning two for scores, to go with an interception and 1 1/2 sacks.
Meanwhile, Florida’s defense, which allowed Alabama’s Trent Richardson to run for 181 yards and two touchdowns, will have to do better this week against another strong running game. LSU has a handful of talented running backs, led by Spencer Ware and Michael Ford, who’ve combined to average 173 yards rushing.
Florida also must prepare for two LSU quarterbacks, now that the Tigers are working former starter Jordan Jefferson back into the game plan following his suspension stemming from an August bar fight. While Jarrett Lee remains the starter and the more effective passer, Jefferson allows LSU to run the option.
“We both bring something to the table,” Lee said. “I think we’ll need that against Florida.”
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- EDITORIAL: Senate rejects Adegbile for Justice post
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- U.S. deploys 12 F-16 fighter jets to Poland as exercise in response to Ukraine situation
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again