- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Marc Anthony, J. Lo launch fashion lines at Kohl’s
JERSEY CITY, N.J. (AP) - Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony may be ending their personal relationship, but their professional one lives on.
Anthony and Lopez launched their fashion lines _ the Marc Anthony Collection and the Jennifer Lopez Collection _ on Wednesday.
Anthony marked the launch with a ribbon cutting at Kohl's department store in downtown Jersey City, N.J. Lopez did not attend, but Anthony said they collaborated a lot on the work.
"I always had Jennifer as a soundboard and vice versa," he said of his collection. "I'm really happy about her line and I saw all the work that she put into it."
Anthony also said he's "really proud of" Lopez.
The pair, both 42, announced their split in July after seven years of marriage. They have 3-year-old twins named Max and Emme.
In April, Lopez and Anthony announced plans for a TV show together called "Q'Viva! The Chosen," a series searching for talent in Latin America and then bringing them to America. It will be produced by Simon Fuller, the creator of "American Idol," where Lopez works as judge. A representative for Anthony said the show is in its pre-production stage.
Mesfin Fekadu covers entertainment for The Associated Press. Follow him at http://twitter.com/musicmesfin
TWT Video Picks
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Unanimous Senate passes bill on military sex assault to give victims more say in prosecution
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again