- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
HURT: Newshounds in heat over Obama
But Mr. Singleton was still not finished.
He gushed over Mr. Obama’s signature “of the most comprehensive health care legislation in history.”
All of this heroism and courage and success by Mr. Obama and he is still not appreciated by Republicans. “Really,” he wondered aloud, “Who would want this job in the first place.”
Before consummating the relationship with a leg-tingling handshake on stage and expressing his “honor” to be in the presence of Mr. Obama, Mr. Singleton issued a warning about the coming presidential election.
“We thought the 2008 White House race was rough and tumble,” he said. “The 2012 race makes it look like bumper cars by comparison as our country has become even more polarized.”
Well, is it any wonder we are so “polarized” considering how America’s “news” hounds — our most trusted guardians of fairness and truth — have gone completely into heat and jumped into bed with Mr. Obama?
• Charles Hurt can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- Ministry of Truth: SCOTUS skeptical of law to police campaign 'lies'
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- HURT: President Obama's 'Selfie Doctrine'
- SOWELL: The high cost of liberalism, open spaces and affordable housing
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren: 'I'm not running for president'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.