- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Pastor Rick Warren, founder of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, Calif.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill.; Gov. John Kasich, R-Ohio; Reps. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., and Raul Labrador, R-Idaho; William Lori, incoming archbishop of Baltimore; Anne Graham Lotz, daughter of the Rev. Billy Graham and founder of AnGeL Ministries.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Cardinal Timothy Dolan of New York; Richard Land, president of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission; Rev. Luis Cortes Jr., president of Esperanza.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Cleaver; Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla.
“Fox News Sunday” _ Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich; Sens. Kent Conrad, D-N.D., and Ron Johnson R-Wis.
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Somber duty: U.S. presidents in hot demand at Mandela's memorial
- American bourbon now better than Scottish whiskey: U.K.-born expert
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- Troops forced to rely on welfare, holiday charity
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro at Nelson Mandela's funeral
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
Global economy, the civilizing power of markets and public morals.
News and opinion from a Millennial Urbanite with Southern sensibilities,
Notes from a running nerd: musings and more on all things running.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow