- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Tuning in to TV: ‘Dallas’ heads to London for Texas-sized premiere
Question of the Day
Los Angeles police say the rapper grabbed and held a burglary suspect at his Studio City home Wednesday morning.
Police got a 911 call shortly before 1 a.m. from someone who said her father had spotted an intruder in their home and was holding him downstairs.
“There was a prowler at his residence whom he confronted in the kitchen. There was a physical confrontation briefly between the two of them,” LAPD spokesman Richard French said.
A 58-year-old man was taken to the hospital and was expected to be arrested on suspicion of burglary. His identity wasn’t released but there was no indication that he knew LL Cool J or had a personal vendetta, Mr. French said.
“He appeared to be a homeless person,” Mr. French said.
A representative for LL Cool J said the 44-year-old and his family were not hurt and he is cooperating with police. Nothing was apparently stolen from his home.
• Compiled from Web reports.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq