- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC’s “This Week” _ Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla.; Reince Priebus, Republican National Committee chairman.
NBC’s “Meet the Press” _ Pre-empted by the Olympics.
CBS’ “Face the Nation” _ Gov. Bob McDonnell, R-Va.; Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart, R-Fla.; former Govs. Ed Rendell, D-Pa., and Ted Strickland, D-Ohio.
CNN’s “State of the Union” _ Robert Gibbs, adviser to President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign; Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
“Fox News Sunday” _ David Axelrod, adviser to Obama’s campaign; Ted Cruz, Republican nominee for Senate in Texas.
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world