- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
For Strasburg, a big rebound on the mound as Nats top Marlins
Adds 2 RBI
Question of the Day
Coming off a win, Strasburg won’t have the same motivation when he jogs back out for his 23nd start of the season later this week.
Next time there won’t be a need to pick up the pieces from a disappointing performance. But the urge to show exactly what he’s made of will always be there.
“I feel like I need to prove something every single day,” he said.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
By Rabbi Shmuley Boteach
- Obama calls GOP lawsuit over executive overreach a 'political stunt'
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Veteran with concealed weapon turns tables on Chicago gunman
- Google Glass-equipped rifles can fire around corners: It's 'mind-blowing when you actually do it'
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs