- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
The Hollywood Reporter’s best of the week
The Hollywood Reporter’s list of its 10 best stories of the week:
AL GORE ASKS HOLLYWOOD FOR MORE CLIMATE CHANGE STORYLINES
The former vice president and face of “An Inconvenient Truth” fears global warming is slipping off the radar.
THR COVER: THE ANGSTY EXISTENCE OF JUDD APATOW
The writer and director of “This Is 40” on his childhood issues, therapy and how he’s gotten over being angry: “I would get so out of control.”
PBS’ `FRONTLINE,’ ESPN’S `OUTSIDE THE LINES’ LAUNCH CONCUSSION TRACKER
The database tracks weekly concussions sustained by players and lets users report big hits and possible injuries.
HOW TO SELL `ZERO DARK THIRTY’S’ TORTURE
Graphic interrogation scenes, including waterboarding, complicate efforts to open Kathryn Bigelow and Mark Boal’s thriller in overseas territories.
ANALYSIS: WHY STUDIOS DON’T PAY TO MAKE MOVIES ANYMORE
Fewer films, framed-out risk, less cachet — why Hollywood now operates under dramatically different rules.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014