- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
RG3 practices for Redskins, hoping to start Sunday
ASHBURN, VA. (AP) - Robert Griffin III is back on the practice field for the Washington Redskins, hoping the team will let him play this week as he recovers from a sprained right knee.
Griffin looked smooth Wednesday as he went through drills during the 20 minutes that the practice was open to reporters.
Griffin was held out of Sunday's game against the Cleveland Browns after injuring his knee the week before.
Backup Kirk Cousins started the Browns game and threw for 329 yards in a 38-21 win. Griffin wanted to play, but coach Mike Shanahan said that doctors had not cleared the rookie quarterback.
The Redskins visit the Philadelphia Eagles this week. Washington has won five in a row to move into a three-way tie atop the NFC East.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- PHILLIPS: What did Harry Reid know and when did he know it?
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- HHS nominee Sylvia Burwell entangled in MetLife lawsuit
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes