- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
‘Very, very good chance’ for Redskins’ RG3
ASHBURN, VA. (AP) - Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is listed as probable for Sunday’s game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Or, as coach Mike Shanahan put it: “There is a very, very good chance he is going to play.”
Griffin went through a full practice Friday for the third straight day after missing last week’s win over the Cleveland Browns with a sprained right knee.
Fellow rookie Kirk Cousins filled in, making his first career start in a 38-21 victory.
Less certain for Sunday’s game are defensive end Stephen Bowen and right tackle Tyler Polumbus. Bowen has a torn upper biceps, and Polumbus is recovering from a concussion. Both are listed as questionable.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- In its hunt for Senate, Republican candidates campaign against Harry Reid
- Obamacare class-action suit opens a new legal front
- List Hillary Clinton's successes? State Dept. spokeswoman flubs answer
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- 'Conservatives' should feel exposed by Bundy's racist comments: Scarborough
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China, prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Sold out: Ukraine's leadership swapped best military weapons for cash
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014