- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
F1 includes unconfirmed race on 2013 calendar
Question of the Day
ISTANBUL (AP) - Formula One is set to have 20 races on its schedule for 2013 after an unconfirmed European event was included to fill vacancy left by the removal of the Grand Prix of America.
At a meeting of the World Motor Sport Council in Istanbul, the FIA moved the German GP forward from July 14 to July 7, creating a space for July 21 that is "reserved for another European event."
The governing body says the race is subject to the "approval of the relevant national sporting authorities."
The Grand Prix of America, originally scheduled to be held in New Jersey next year, was postponed in October until 2014.
F1 had 20 races for the first time this year, when Germany's Sebastian Vettel won a third straight world title.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq