- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
DALY: RG3 already taking the country by storm
Question of the Day
Next on the agenda are the Baltimore Ravens, who will roll into FedEx Field on Sunday with one of the best records in the league (9-3). If Griffin and the Redskins can make it four in a row, “national phenomenon” might not be enough for him. He might go intergalactic at that point. Vulcans might be chanting his name.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Dan Daly has been writing about sports for the Washington Times since 1982. He has won numerous national and local awards, appears regularly in NFL Films’ historical features and is the co-author of “The Pro Football Chronicle,” a decade-by-decade history of the game. Follow Dan on Twitter at @dandalyonsports –- or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DALY: Rookies RG3, Alfred Morris hold their own against two Browns greats
- DALY: Players soon may equate Redskins with winning
- DALY: Just the tip of the iceberg for these Redskins
- DALY: Quarterbacks waste no time making impact
- DALY: Striking a balance integral to Redskins’ success
Latest Blog Entries
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: 'Emergency plan' launched
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- CROWLEY: The good-time president
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Hezbollah in Syria could join fight against Israel
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq