- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
The Hollywood Reporter’s best of the week
The Hollywood Reporter’s list of its 10 best stories of the week:
INSIDE THE FIGHT TO BRING `LES MIS’ TO THE SCREEN
THR’S WOMEN IN ENTERTAINMENT 2012: POWER 100
The Hollywood Reporter’s 21st annual ranking celebrates the 100 most powerful female leaders in the entertainment industry.
`LINCOLN’ CUSSING: WHAT THE F(at)(asterisk)&! IS UP WITH THIS S(hash)(at)?!
Biographer Doris Kearns Goodwin reviewed the script and tells THR she “never had a problem with the language,” but another historian who consulted on the movie says it’s “completely unlikely” for the 16th president.
GAVIN POLONE ON `FAILURE’ JEFF ZUCKER: SADLY, HE’LL SUCCEED AT CNN
The producer and Conan O'Brien manager says the former broadcast entertainment chief’s toughness — and the laws of statistics — suggest a win.
HOLIDAY OSCAR PARTIES SHIFT INTO OVERDRIVE WITH EARLY VOTING DEADLINES
Early voting and a heated race are making for endless gatherings; “it’s exhausting,” gripes one voter.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- MILLER: Obamacare enrollees include 101 members of the House of Representatives
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on 'outdated' agencies
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
A politically conservative and morally liberal Hebrew alpha male hunts left-wing viper
This column will cover anything that has anything remotely to do with the game of baseball, from the game itself to mid-summer trades to offseason moves.
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
Political satirist and Christian apologist Bob Siegel discusses religion and politics.
White House pets gone wild!