- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes Store
iTunes’ Official Music Charts for the week ending Feb. 6, 2012:
1. “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You),” Kelly Clarkson
2. “Set Fire to the Rain,” ADELE
4. “Rack City,” Tyga
5. “Young, Wild & Free (feat. Bruno Mars),” Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg
7. “Good Feeling,” Flo Rida
8. “Smooth Criminal (Glee Cast Version) (feat. 2CELLOS (Sulic & Hauser)),” Glee Cast
9. “Ass Back Home (feat. Nean Hitch),” Gym Class Heroes
10. “Domino,” Jessie J
1. “MDNA,” Madonna
2. “Born to Die,” Lana Del Rey
3. “21,” ADELE
4. “Celebration,” Madonna
5. “Take Care,” Drake
6. “Making Mirrors,” Gotye
7. “Old Ideas,” Leonard Cohen
8. “Stronger,” Kelly Clarkson
9. “Bangarang,” Skrillex
10. “Drive (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack),” Various Artists
(copyright) 2012 Apple, Inc.
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Obama tries to calm Israeli fears over Iranian nuke deal 'not based on trust'
- 'Dude, I'm dreading that I will have to go': Czech prime minister on Mandela funeral
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- KNIGHT: Can the ACLU force Catholic hospitals to perform abortions?
- EDITORIAL: Our ideological president
- Craigslist killers: Police say newlyweds stabbed man for thrills
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
White House pets gone wild!