- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
HANNITY: A magnetic personality
Question of the Day
Tony was just a great person to be around. We used to sit and talk endlessly about politics, family and every topic imaginable, laughing through the whole conversation. His breadth of knowledge, charisma and positive outlook gave a breath of fresh air in the stuffy political world.
He often appeared on my television show and was loved by my whole staff. He brought energy to the green room, dazzled my producers and charmed the hair and makeup artists. Each time he was on the show, he would engage other panelists and guests on the show in “warm-up” discussions and banter, many times putting nervous guests at ease before their television appearances.
I was shocked to hear of Tony’s passing. We had known he was sick, but he always handled it with such dignity and poise, always telling me he felt great. It is sad to lose him at such an integral time in our nation’s history, of which he was highly involved and influential. This country will miss him greatly. As will I.
Sean Hannity is host of Fox News Channel’s show “Hannity.”
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Get Breaking Alerts
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Blunder on the bases costly in D-Backs' 4-3 loss
- Nancy Pelosi: Congress worked together when Bush was president