- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
Chemistry lessons for Wizards’ Bradley Beal in summer school
Question of the Day
“I talk to Chris [Singleton] and Jan [Vesely] as well, and we all work out. It’s been pretty good. The chemistry is starting to build up already. I think summer league will have to be even better. We’ll just have to wait and see.”
“Coach Cassell, he comes up to me all time and is like ‘just play ball,’” Beal said. “He wants everyone to just play ball, play hard and play smart basically. He said everything else will take care of itself.”
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Carla Peay keeps you up to date on the Washington Wizards and the NBA.
- John Wall’s practice session includes contact
- Chris Singleton falls out of Wizards' rotation
- Wizards can't sustain solid start, fall to Mavericks
- Kevin Seraphin gets some tough love from his 'big brothers'
- Wizards' Randy Wittman desires healthier team in 2013
Latest Blog Entries
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
- Huge backlash mounts over suspension of 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Deportations under Obama plunged to just 1 percent last year
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Sebelius adds yet another exemption for Obamacare
- Special ops vets slam military benefit cuts
- EDITORIAL: Red faces at the White House
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- PRUDEN: 'Tis the season for apologies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Southern Fried Politics from the Lens of a Persian-American Millennial
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow